Here's a list of articles to help you get up and running with Verkada Access Control.
- Mounting an access controller discusses required hardware and instructions for mounting the controller.
- Wiring a door to the access controller explains wiring the reader, lock, door contact, and REX to the access controller's cassette.
- Required network and settings describes what the controller needs in order to get an IP address through DHCP and communicate with Command.
- A Command account is required to activate and configure access controllers. Please create a Verkada Command account if you haven't already in order to add your devices.
- Adding an access controller to Command details how to add the controller by serial number.
- Adding a door in Command describes the process of adding a door.
- Configuring a door goes into more depth about the basic and advanced door configuration options.
- How to add access users individually and in bulk; including their badges, entry codes, and mobile access.
- Users are assigned to access groups to organize permissions.
- Access levels are assigned to access groups, which dictates door accessibility.