Site admins have the ability to delete a camera. Deleting a camera can be used to accomplish two things:
- Remove a camera from your organization
- Erase recorded footage and start over
Sometimes you need to remove a camera from your account either because you want to use it in a different organization or it is no longer needed. Follow the steps below to delete a camera from your organization.
- Navigate to the Cameras page
- Put your cursor over the camera you want to remove
- Click the trashcan icon
- When Delete Camera appears click Continue
- Enter the verification code and click Delete
If you need to erase footage on a camera and start over, first follow the steps to delete the camera. Once the camera is removed, click Add Device to re-add the camera back into your organization.
Note: This option resets the camera name, site and map location