Your Verkada Command software license includes unlimited users. With an Organization Admin permission, you can invite users to your organization's Command account and control which sites and cameras they are permitted to view and/or manage.
Inviting a user to your organization
Once invited, your user(s) will receive an automatic email inviting them to create their account and set a password (if they don't already have a Command account). **NOTE: if you or your users don't receive the invite email as expected, be sure to check your SPAM folder, as some email filters may prevent it from reaching your inbox.
To get started:
- Go to the top left and click on your org’s name
- Navigate the dropdown menu and click Users & Groups under your organization name
- On the top right, click Add User
- Type in user’s email, then click Next
- Assign the user to one or more Groups, if available (this step will not be visible if there are no Groups)
- Click Next when done
- Grant the user the desired permissions by site and sub-site
- Click Create User to send that user a Command invite
You're done! Your user(s) will receive an email inviting them to your organization's Command account with the Role permissions you've just defined.