Verkada Command threads together thumbnails over a 24 hour period allowing you to view the entire time as a timelapse that can be downloaded as an mp4 for sharing.
To use the timelapse feature you must have High Resolution Thumbnails enabled, contact Verkada Support about setting this up.
- Select a camera
- Select the History icon
- Select the History options
- Choose timelapse from the time drop down
- Move your cursor over the motion bar to scroll through the timelapse
- Click the thumbnail to play the timelapse
- (Optional) When playing back a timelapse, click the download icon to save it as an mp4
Note: Timelapse is only available in 24 hour durations and will not be available if there is less than 24 hours of footage.