If you're setting up a Verkada Sensor, there's a good chance you'll be wanting to be notified of some reading from that sensor. Command allows you to set up highly flexible alerting for any reading from a Verkada Sensor.
Setting up an Alert
Alerts are set up per reading, per sensor. To start off setting an alert, you'll need to go to the sensor feed page. Once you're on the sensor you'd like to set up an alert for, follow these steps.
- Select the reading you'd like to set the alert on (this can also be selected in the next step)
- Select Set Alert on the right-hand side of the page
- At the top of this screen, you'll see the reading you're configuring alerts for
- You can set the threshold(s) for your alert in the middle graph section by typing in the box or dragging the arrow along the line
- Choose who you'd like to send the alerts to with the Search users box (you can select as many users as you'd like here)
- Select Notification Settings to choose when to send notifications and whether to send via SMS or email
- Select the back arrow in the upper left to go back to the main alert window
- Select Save to finalize the alert settings
In addition to the email or SMS notifications, you can view alerts for a sensor on its page below the graph section.
Alerts will be displayed starting from the most recent, and you can filter the alert type with the drop down selector in the upper-right.