Verkada supports SAML authentication using OneLogin as your Identity Provider (IdP). Here are the instructions on setting it up.
Configuring Verkada SSO with OneLogin
****NOTE: Before OneLogin SAML can be enabled, follow this guide to generate your client ID
Click on "Applications"
2. Click the "Add App" button
3. Search for "SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)"
4. Choose a Display Name and then click "Save"
5. Click on "Configuration"
6. Click "Save" after adding these parameters below
**NOTE: Replace "[CLIENTID]" with the Client ID that was generated earlier
For your convenience, the values to copy and paste are:
7. Select "Parameters"
8. Use these fields and values and make sure you check "Include in SAML assertion" Then "Save".
Your Parameters should look like this after the changes:
9. Click SSO
10. Go to the "More Actions" drop-down menu and click SAML Metadata to download the Metadata.
To complete the setup process you need to upload the metadata to Command, following these instructions
This video demonstrates logging in with the SAML Login URL