Each Verkada camera comes with a mount plate, a mounting template, a T10 security Torx screw driver, and standard hardware (outlined below). Also included is a setup guide that outlines tips for a fast and easy installation. We recommend working with an approved Verkada partner for installation of your system.
You can download the setup guides here:
- D30 Indoor Dome Setup Guide (PDF)
- D50 Outdoor Dome Setup Guide (PDF)
- D80 Outdoor Fisheye Setup Guide (PDF)
- CD31 Indoor Dome Setup Guide (PDF)
- CD41 Indoor Dome Setup Guide (PDF)
- CD51 Indoor Dome Setup Guide (PDF)
- CD61 Indoor Dome Setup Guide (PDF)
- CM41 Indoor Mini Dome Guide (PDF)
- CM61 Indoor Mini Dome Guide (PDF)
- CB51-E Outdoor Bullet Guide (PDF)
- CB61-E Outdoor Bullet Guide (PDF)
The following mounting accessories are available from Verkada:
- Pendant cap and mount
- Wall-mounted L-bracket
- Pole Mount
- Angle Mount
- Mini Pendant Cap Mount
- Mini Junction Box
See this PDF for details.
All indoor Verkada cameras use industry-standard 802.3af power over ethernet (PoE). Outdoor camera models require the higher-power 802.3at standard for the built-in
cold-weather climate built-in heater. Our datasheets will tell you the power consumption that each camera requires.
You can download the datasheet for each of our cameras here:
- Dome Series Camera (PDF)
- Mini Series Camera (PDF)
- Fisheye Series Camera (PDF)
- Bullet Series Camera (PDF)
Verkada cameras are considered low-voltage devices. No certification or license is required to run the ethernet wires, but we strongly recommend working with a professional integrator. Contact Verkada Sales at [email protected] to be connected with one of our trusted partners.