The Verkada SV11 has an assortment of different environmental sensors that allow you to gain more insight about your building or monitor areas with no cameras.
The Verkada SV11 outputs data on the following
- Temperature - Room temperature
- Humidity - Room humidity
- Motion - If motion is detected by the PIR sensor
- Noise Level - The noise level in the room in dB
- PM 2.5 - Fine particulate level measured in microgrammes per cubic meter
- Tamper - If the sensor is being tampered with
- TVOC - Volatile organic compound level in the air measured in parts per billion
- Air Quality Index - U.S. Air Quality Index, derived from multiple sensors
- Vape Index - A combined index which represents the likelihood that someone is vaping in the vicinity of the sensor
When you navigate to a sensor from the Sensors page, it'll default to a live output of whatever readings you have selected.
You can choose between which reading you'd like to drill into for the detailed view below.
You can also change the date and time range with the drop-down menus above the graph. To return to the live sensor readings, select LIVE on the right-hand side of the page.
As you mouse over the graph, the readings above will follow the timeframe you select.
Select and drag a section of the graph to zoom into that timeframe.
You can select Reset Zoom to go back to your original view.