Verkada Access control supports the following badge formats:
- 26-bit (H10301)
- 33-bit DSX D10202
- 33-bit RS2-HID (R901592C)
- 36-bit Keyscan
- 37-bit with Facility Code (H10304)
- 37-bit without Facility Code (H10302)
- Corporate 1000 - 35 bit
- Mifare Classic Card Serial Number (CSN) - 4 bytes / 32 bit
- Mifare Desfire EV1/EV2 (CSN) - 7 bytes / 56 bit
If your organization is currently using a format that is not on the list above, please contact your Verkada Account Executive for next best steps.
Verkada Access Control units are compatible with readers that output Wiegand as well as Verkada's own AD31 Door Reader (OSDP).
For more information regarding badge reader support, please see the following link here.