Claiming a Verkada Sensor to your organization
Just like other Verkada devices, the SV11 must be claimed to a Command organization before it can be used. The process is similar to that of Cameras and Access Controllers.
- Select Add Device on the left hand side
- Type the sensor's serial number, or select 'scan QR code' to scan the sensor's QR code with your device's camera.
Naming your Sensor
It's helpful to add a descriptive name to be able to tell your different sensors apart. To do so, follow these steps after you add the sensor.
- Hover over 'Unnamed Sensor' at the top of the page to see the pencil icon
- Select the pencil and type in the name for this sensor
- Select the check mark to save the name
Adding a Camera feed to your Sensor
You may want to add a camera feed so that you can see what's going on near the sensor at a quick glance. To add the feed from one of your Verkada cameras to the sensor stream page, follow these steps.
- Select the + Camera icon in the upper right part of the Sensor page
- Chose which camera you'd like to add to this sensor
- Select Confirm to add the camera
- You'll see the camera feed show up above the sensor info