Access Managers are special user accounts that are able to view Access Control configurations. These will typically be utilized by management staff that will need to view events, doors, and users, but not modify configurations.
- You must have Access Admin privileges
Access managers are limited capability Access Admins. Their capabilities are:
- View Access portion of Command
- View doors
- Web-unlock doors for which the user has the appropriate permissions
- View and modify access users. If organization admin, can create and delete access users
- Monitor current and historical access attempts
- Create reports for historical access attempts
To grant an existing user Access Manager rights go to the Users page.
Search for the user and select the desired user's name, then select Profile to make changes to the user's profile.
From the Profile page, select the Access Manager slider to grant the user Access Manager rights. You can similarly revoke manager rights in this manner.