The typical use case for a Verkada AC41 necessitates mounting it in a secure central location, like an IDF or similar. This article shows the necessary steps for wall mounting a Verkada AC41 Access Controller.
In the box
- 1 AC41 Door Access Controller
- 1 Wall mount plate
- 1 T10 security torx screwdriver
- 4 Mounting screws and wall anchors
You will need
- A #2 Phillips screwdriver or power drill with a #2 Phillips driver bit
- 5/16 inch (7.9mm) drill bit for wall anchors
- 5/32 inch (4mm) drill bit for pilot holes
Unpack the AC41 and remove the mount from the bottom of the packaging.
Drill four 5/16” Ø holes into the wall. Insert the drywall anchors into the holes. Fasten the mount plate onto the wall by installing the mounting screws into the wall anchors.
Drill four 5/32” Ø holes into the wall. Fasten the mount plate onto the wall by installing the mounting screws into the pilot holes.
Place the sheet metal enclosure over and onto the mounting plate tabs.
Fasten the two security torx screws to secure the enclosure to the mounting plate.
The removable cassettes are designed to make the installation and cabling process quick and easy.
- Remove all 5 cassettes from their packaging and insert them into the AC41.
- Ensure the USB-C and other mating features are aligned for the correct fitment.
- Once the AC41 has been mounted, simply remove the cassette, install the necessary wires into the cassette, and plug the cassette back into the AC41.