Access Admins are special user accounts that are able to modify Access Control configurations. Only grant this permission to users you wish to be administrators of your system.
You must be logged in with a user account with Access Admin privileges to grant Access Admin to other users
Go to the Users page from the sidebar and find the existing user.
- Click the checkmark box next to the user.
- Click Change roles at the top
- Select Access Admin
- Check the boxes next to the users you'd like to modify
- Select Assign Roles.
- Check the Access Admin role
- Select Apply to finalize the changes