The Verkada D80 camera has two fisheye modes:
- 180 Panoramic - Provides a 180-degree panoramic view which is best used when the camera is mounted on a wall or a vertical surface.
- Four-way split - Splits the recorded into four sections for a 360-degree view which is best used when the camera is mounted on a ceiling or a horizontal surface.
To configure which mode you want the D80 to operate in:
- Click the D80 you would like to edit
- Go to Info
- Click Fisheye Mode found on the left column
- Select the operating mode - 180° Panoramic or Four-Way Split
- Click Save
Warning: The lens on the D80 camera is a fixed position lens. If you attempt to physically rotate the lens, it will affect the image resulting is blurring. If this does happen, rotate it back to its original position.
Note: The D80 camera does not have any pan, tilt, or zoom functionality.