Managing organization settings is easy. Simply go to Verkada Command on your favorite browser and follow these instructions. Most of the functionality available is accessible only to Organization Admins.
Choose the organization you wish to manage and select Settings under the organization name.
Configure Organization Settings
Under Organization Settings, you can apply the below configurations, many of which apply to all users in the organization, and some of which apply to your user account only.
- Maximum archive duration (5 minutes is the default, 12 hours is maximum) that users can create (applies to all users)
- Disable cloud backup globally which prevents admins from enabling cloud backup on all cameras in the org (applies to all users)
- Set the Default Camera Playback Quality from SD to HD for all cameras (applies to all users). Users will still be able to set their own video quality.
- Set the Default Page when you log in (applies to your user account only)
- Choose to Show or hide the All Cameras grid (applies to your user account only)
Settings will be saved automatically as you change them.