Verkada actively monitors system health and displays camera status in your Command account. Green means the camera is operational and is recording; orange means the camera has gone offline or is otherwise experiencing technical issues.
Set up notifications in the browser
- Select the bell icon in the top right corner and select See All Notifications to go to the Notifications page.
- Select the gear icon near the bell icon to manage your Notification Settings
- Choose SMS, Email, or both next to Camera Status
Mobile push notifications with Verkada App
- Hold your finger on the right edge of the screen and swipe to the left
- Select Push Notification Settings
- Select Camera Status so the icon button slides to the right
Note: Notifications can take up to 20 minutes to send once alert conditions have been met.