Why has my organization disappeared?
A user must be a member at the organization level to see the organization in the drop down when they log in. If a user is a member of an organization, they will appear on the user list that Organization Admins and Site Admins can access in Command.
If your organization disappeared, it is because:
- Your user account was removed from the organization
- The organization was deleted
- If you are the affected user, contact the Organization Admin and have them add you to the organization.
- If a user has reported this to you, verify they are a member of the organization
Why are cameras missing from my organization?
Sites do not inherit users from the organization or other sites. Users who are members of the organization cannot see cameras unless they have explicitly been granted permissions to the site or Sub-Site where the the cameras reside.
If cameras are missing, you have not been granted permissions to the site or sub-site containing the cameras.
- If you are the affected user, contact the Organization or Site Admin and have them grant you access to the desired sites and sub-sites
- If a user has reported this to you, grant them access to the desired sites and sub-sites
Why can't I access certain features or settings like other users?
If you are unable to access certain features or settings, it is because you don't have the sufficient level of permissions. Only admins can access all features and settings.
- If you are the affected user, contact the Organization or Site admin and request they elevate your permissions to admin on the organization or the desired site / sub-site.
- If a user has reported this to you, elevate their permissions on the organization or desired site or Sub-Site.