Our goal is to make it incredibly easy to try Verkada security cameras and software. Included at no cost:
- All-in-one Verkada system (as many cameras as you'd like to try)
- Full access to Command, Verkada's software
- Unlimited cloud storage for archived video clips
- Unlimited users
- U.S.-based support
- Training for you and your team
- Free return shipping
Our standard trial period is 30 days, but just let us know if you'd like to try Verkada for longer.
How it works
To get started, submit a trial request. Our team will reach out to learn more about your particular needs. With your details confirmed, we'll ship your Verkada system that same day.
Once you receive your shipment, we typically like to schedule a 15-20 minute "best practices" session with you and your team. From there, our team remains available to answer any questions that may come up during your trial period.
What if I need to cancel?
You can opt-out or cancel your trial at any time, just let us know. If you choose to purchase Verkada, you can simply keep your system. Otherwise, we'll pay for return shipping — just pack up your gear and send it back to our shipping facility.
Our free trial program is designed to give prospective end customers sufficient time, and enough cameras, to try Verkada in their environment. General guidelines on program eligibility:
- You are a business owner, employee or other representative of your organization
- Cameras must be installed at a business, school or other non-residential facility
- If you choose not to purchase Verkada, you agree to return the cameras at the end of your trial (Verkada will pay for the return shipping)
Note that we may ask you to provide a valid credit card number, but you won't be charged a cent unless you choose to buy (or don't return the equipment).
If you don’t meet the program’s criteria but you’re still interested in trying Verkada, feel free to contact us at [email protected] to discuss your particular needs and interests.