In Command, navigate to the camera you’d like to search for motion on. Click and drag your cursor across the region of the camera frame you’d like to search. Command will return all clips where activity was detected in that region. For example, selecting the region in the following image will instantly return all the recorded footage of people and vehicles entering the selected area.
Using the date range dropdown menu, select your desired date/time. Command will return the footage that corresponds to this period.
Using Heatmaps, you can additionally visualize how people and vehicles are moving around any specific area within the field of view of the camera then scrub the timeline of the footage by hovering the mouse across the thumbnail to search deeper into the motion the camera recognized.
How to perform a simple motion search from the mobile app.
- Tap the Grid icon under the live feed.
- Select a region of interest on the grid. In the example below, we select the front entrance.
- (optional) Tap the Calendar icon under the live feed, choose the start and end dates then click apply to filter for a time/date range.
- Tap the Motion Search section so you can scroll through the results.
- Tap to minimize when you are done.